Yup, i woke up with that song in my head this morning... odd choice of muzak to have in ones head at 5 am but it got me going... all the way to my coffee pot which had just finished brewing me a scrumdilly-umcious cup o joe.
It was a great morning, no "accidents" from the doglets, everyone woke up on time to go out for their pee's and what nots.
However when I stepped outside and saw the frost on the car I had a quick little debate in my head.
I said to myself "Self... its supposed to snow tomorrow and Thursday so you may only really have today to drive the car and it may be parked for good sooner than you know" So me and myself decided to take Tibby.
BAD CHOICE!
My Bologna skin tires are NO GOOD on slippery roads. I went sideways on the deadly bridge between me and Hwy 17, then when I tried to leave the intersection at the LCBO I just spun and spun until I had melted down the black ice and proceeded to tear off across the highway. Thankfully no one was coming. After that I decided 70kms/h was a good speed. I bet all those people whom I normally blow past in the morning were laughing at me this morning. Or cursing, I'm not sure.
Oh well... Time to park my bearing grinding Tibby sooner than anticipated.
Tomorrow morning, I will be rockin ye old useless Ford (Guys truck)as ,my GM (the real truck) is at the garage for pre winter maintenance, what do you expect from a truck with over 390 000 (no that is no typo)kms on it.
Nuff 'bout cars and trucks though.
Counting down the days of November for 3 reasons!
Reason #1- Lady Gaga in TO (woot woot)
Reason #2- Miss Karma is going to be having some babies :OD
Reason #3- Christmas is just around the corner!! YAY
Those reasons were not in order of importance but rather in order of occurrence.
Can't hardly wait to meet the wee baby TM's. ( well as wee as a TM could be lol)
I have more to blog about but will have to continue later on. I have some "things" I must tend to
Hope you all are good, and to my blogging followers I will be heading on over to your blogs to see how you have all been doing.
2 comments:
49 days until crimmas! w00t!
hey you'll be getting xmas puppies :-o
we just had our winter tires put on the mazda last week, don't want no "adventures" like yours LOL!
glad you're alive and kickin' like a hurricane :-)
Glad you're safe. :) I hope Karma delivers safely too. Good luck!! :)
Post a Comment