OMG
GLOBAL WARMING!
I cant believe how hot it is, the humidity is wreaking havoc on my hair! If I dare let it down I have the worlds frizziest/poofiest hair ever.
*sigh
Its clouded over good now hopefully we get a storm to break this cause I dont know how much more I can take with my Darth Vader gear at work in this heat.
On to a new topic,
Had a pretty good girls weekend this year, friday night was a blast! Our ride sorta sucked to be quite honest, they have redone the road back there and now its no different than just taking the bike out here on the road.
It felt great to let loose finally since new years eve. It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be to have some fun :)
Life is still a little on the stupid side right now, work still hasnt paid me what they owe me, however apparently tomorrow is the day... lets see how much they screw up my retro. Im almost scared to find out how piddly of a payment this will be.
Bastids.
If they mess this up tomorrow my union rep is filing a grievance for me.
I am back to installing meters again for a bit, better than being laid off thats for sure.
Anyways, thats all for now, my new air conditioner should be here soon and its time to install it and watch my hydro meter spin off the pole.
Hope all is well with everyone and that you have a way to keep cool in this horrid heat wave.
Take care
2 comments:
Mid-June now and still bleddy humid... and not even that hot, most days. My hair looks like a giant microphone, it,s shit.
How's your A/C??
no more bloggy updates?
*sniff*
Post a Comment