Monday, October 13, 2008

The update on yesterday

Well, today went much better, but today I got really scared. I had too much time to think about things and was reconsidering bringing Flicka Beauty here at all.
I was terrified of another fight like yesterday.
Needless to say I had a great support system ( the people from yesterday) that came over and made sure the intro with Fay and Venna went good.

It did!

Beauty is settling in nicely. I think she is just thrilled to have equine bunk mates again.

The owner of the stallions was found today ( well he came home from the long weekend) he is taking responsibility for the damage caused by his horses, and you can tell he feels terrible over the whole thing, he had a hard time looking at any of us.

I don't think he will be keeping the crazy little stallion, as that horse clearly has bad wiring, you can see it in his eyes. But I'm sure he's gelding the bigger one ( the one I experienced) apparently this guy was calm as a cucumber today for the loading into the trailer.

Thankfully everyone is alright, the crazy stallions are going to be fine and Beauty is over her ordeal, she wasn't even scared to meet Fay and Venna.

Here's some pics of Beauty.
Shes mostly Canadian ( Her mom is something like 3/4 Canadian and 1/4 Percheron and her father is pure Canadian.)









So there she is... My beautiful Beauty of a Birthday present! :D

2 comments:

Technodoll said...

Sigh. I love her.

Did I ever tell you my very favorite movie in the world is Coppola's "Black Stallion"?

Yep, the original 1979 movie.

BEST. EVAR.

prin said...

She's so pretty.