Drive drive drive
That is what my week is consisting of this week.
Start off with a lovely trek to Timmins on Sunday afternoon, 4 hours of my life i will never get back.
Thankfully carpooling so my car is unattended in Sudbury right now, probably scared and thinking I abandoned her, poor Tibby.
But it is not safe to take her where I am. The meese are insane in this area and she would never survive such an attack.
Today, Tuesday, I drove to the lovely Lumber town Chapleau. Which is another 2 hours of my life I will never get back.
However thankfully for this journey I have a company truck from Timmins with me.
Tomorrow, we head back to Timmins to return the trucks, unload our work and then hop back in the zoom zoom and travel back to Sudbury via lovely highway 144...
Thursday me and Steph are meeting up in Alban at 4 in the AM leaving the zoom zoom (Mazda 3) there and taking miss Tibby to Toronto to the airport with Magnum who is leaving for Alberta. Then once he is on his way we are returning back to Sudbury (8 hours of driving in total granted there are no hold ups)
Then back to home, get some sleep and wake up at 4 am Friday to leave for Manitoulin Island for a day of work and returning home again. ( another 4 hours in total dodging smaller wildlife in that area... DEER, upredictable DEER)
So in total, 24 hours of just drive time this week and countless km's...
Here's a mapquest map if you care to see the terrain I am travelling, however the route that map quest is recommending to Chapleau is not the way we have taken.
TREK
I hope I dont have to do too many journeys like this through out the summer.
Hope all is well with you all in internet land.
Sorry for the insanely boring blog entry.
Take care all
Summary- Just blabing about driving.
2 comments:
hey buddy
nice blog. come and check mine too. it's about music reviews:
http://dotmusicreview.blogspot.com/
What beautiful dogs!
Post a Comment