Wednesday, February 17, 2010

FGP... "F-U"

Yeah thats right.
Gah, Its not like I live oh so far now, its not that I am any sort of a threat, Oh NO, its just that you have all had a problem with me since I was knee high to a grasshopper.
I am so pissy right now words can not begin to express it.
I get it, over time people do drift apart, BUT when they really havent done any drifting once and a while the odd inclusion into some "ho down" in that forsaken town would be nice. Hell even just a heads up about things that may be somewhat important to the group. However, I get it. You cant possibly aknowledge someone who is better than you. Y'all think your shit does not stink and that the world somehow owes you all something. I would hate to live in your lives.
Being legends in your own minds and not having the slightest clue that the world reaches far beyond that tiny little hole you all refuse to step away from.
I too think it would be nice to live in fairy tail land where you are in highschool for the rest of your life but in reality I am happy that I have broadened my horizons and taken the time to meet new and interesting people over the years, live spontaneously and take risks with out the backing of my "posse" at every turn. I am happy that I have friends that both old and new and have great bonds with each and everyone of them.
I would hate to still be hanging out with family all the time, or the exact same people since highschool.
THANK GOD that my highschool friends have grown past the mentality of that time and also have gone their own way and blazed their own paths.
The few that I am in contact with regularly I would not change for the world however I am happy that EVERY SINGLE occasion is not planned with them or around them.
Live your lives in that shit hole stinking it up more, I will continue to soar and never settle for what's "convienient" and at arms lenght for the debilitating fear that you must feel when ever you are faced with something new.
30th birthday party plans for someone I shared a great deal of my youth with, even though we have drifted far, wouldn't be something I would like to know about now would it?

Fuck it, end rant >:(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!! And your right the FGP aint got nothing on us!