Monday, February 1, 2010

The plan as of Feb 1st 2010

Wow, I just published an empty blog entry. Its been far too long.
So after watching Unstable on CMT and being a member of a western barn ( which is nothing like those chicks on Unstable) we have decided to do a barn weight loss challenge.
We had our night of grieving, where we went and ate what ever we thought we would miss and our favorite junk foods. We were short one member but Golly Swell and I made pigs out of ourselves.
Today was day one of hard core healthy eating.
Not bad so far, just a few cravings for stuff I never eat, but all in all, one whole day of healthy only foods. In WW terms ( weight watchers) I have eaten a grand total of 26 out of my 35 points for the day however am not hungry at all.
Lets see how day 2 goes.

This blog is going to turn into a weight loss diary for a while, obviously the previous blogging style got boring for me. I will still update on my life as funny shit happens but for now, I just need a place to vent out cravings.

No comments: