Well, still happy to report that things are going well, not overly craving anything I would eat, however for some reason I am craving foods I dont even like lol
On day 2 (yesterday) I was at a restaurant with a co worker and almost jumped across the table to football tackle someone eating french fries, but I just left instead. Didnt think that it was a very good idea to assault someone over fries.
So all in all everything is going well.
On to something else.
I am almost done my job, 3 more weeks and thats it, I have no idea what is going to happen to me. I am prepared for a lay off but its after that I have no idea what to do. I am thinking of going to school for electrician or civil engineering but I also want to foster a kid from Childrens Aid and I also want to work from home. So undecided.
Oh well. What ever happens happens I guess.
On to the puppies, they are so huge now, I just love playing with them and have a few of them registered for obedience/socialization classes. One I have to hang on to for a few more months for his future owners and import laws but I really dont mind at all.
I will try to get some pictures of them up on the photo blog this weekend coming.
I cant wait to go home tomorrow and see my big furry family (Guy too)
Hope everyone is well in blog land.
Take care
2 comments:
Good luck with your new project! And I hope you don't get laid off. There are enough of us on EI as it is. :D
Yey she's blogging again! LOL!
Yes pics of the puppers please...
Are you on a contract? Is there a possibility it can be extended? So stressful to not know what's going to happen BUT I know you will land on your feet and in a better place, too.
Good luck with the WW!!
Post a Comment