Saturday, February 13, 2010

Apparent reno's starting again

Whats the deal with the mens? They get bored and instead of reading a book or doing some form of relaxation the best thing they can think of to amuse themselves is destroying things to fix.
This afternoon I was disrupted from my puppy time to siding being ripped off the house.
I did mention I wanted to change the siding as it was white and I despise white siding, so now there is no more white on the house, just typar paper now.
Guess I'm buying some siding next week lol.
I wanted to wait until we got the french door for the front before purchasing siding but hey... it kept him out of my hair for the afternoon and let me get some much needed work done with the few pups we have left.
On that note,
Today we worked on leash training. Lets just say HA HA HA, you would swear a leash was the most frightening thing in the world to the pups. But after approximately 15-30 minutes of ultimate patience I did manage to take each and every one of them for a brief walk down the road YAY.
A few of them came in for a bath as for some reason it seemed like a great idea to start wrestling in the pen dangerously close to the "toiletry area" of the pen. *sigh.



Hope everyone is doing well in blog land

No comments: