*** Just want to add here... MERRY FUCKEN CHRISTMAS LOL. Someone seems to like that post from what 2009? *sigh, amateurs
For those who may be innocently coming here as I know my hits are high from day to day.
This comment "I founded it ya..LOL Shay" posted at April 8, 2011 10:11 PM sparked my link being spread around about the "truth about one dog" or some shit like that.
I will be blogging about this entire adventure in a new post, this exact link will be kept to put my IP information back up in the event I notice more people being linked here from non regular links.
This comment. "It wasn't against you. it was to get you to take this down before someone get the idea to cause you trouble with elmo " was the latest after I noticed my link come down from a certain blog with god only knows what motives, I feel as an attempt to back peddle out of their real reasons. Just a heads up, Just because you post a reply anonymously DOES NOT mean I dont know exactly who you are *wink wink*
Fact is if you're mad at admin from a forum I really dont see how it is ANY of your buisness to get in mine? Your bitter blog has gone from "Forum Files" to some strange random concern over my dog? Give me a break how stupid do you think I am?
Member Chris217111 fucken what ever, linked a link on a thread about a Bully and with shear confusion started all of this bullshit about seeking the truth.
I dont blog or post every little fucken thing I do in my life on here, and at that time my life was hectic so there was no way I was blogging every little thing that went on or came across my path at the time, perhaps you all have time to do this but I don't so don't start shit where shit does not need to be started.
9 comments:
He looks like a boxer mixed with to me. ;)
And lol!! @ the picture. The kitty is cut out of it on the blog unless you click on it. :D
What a sweet looking boy! He doesn't have the pitbull head, IMO he is mixed with something... but who's to know, unfortunately to the "screaming law makers" anything that's not shaggy is a pitbull :(
I hope he finds a safe home, and soon... (hugs) for helping him on his journey!
Pitties are lovely loving dogs.
My daughter and I moved from Ontario to Nova Scotia last year to save a pittie cross pup she'd acquired.
Since then we've added two more to our family.
They are wonderful dogs. It's the crappy owners that need to be banned.
Good luck with your resue.
Sybil
I recently wrote in my blog about this pittie prejudice topic and unfair BSL. It has created a prejudice that has led me to test out 3 different DNA testing companies on one of our "pit-like" adoptables. Follow it here...
www.VetRescue.blogspot.com
I'm so happy you posted about him, he looks like a lovely dog and I love Pit Bulls. Just like ANY breed of dog, there are badly behaved ones and really good ones. I don't think Pit bulls, Rotties, or any other breed should be picked out from the rest. I've been bitten by more labs than pit bulls or rotties.
-Amy
Dogs Need To Run
I founded it ya..LOL Shay
It wasn't against you. it was to get you to take this down before someone get the idea to cause you trouble with elmo
Awesome!
Post a Comment