What a day, Calvin is still lame and pretty drugged up, looks like a hoof abcess. JOY
Poor ol boy, went to see about some boots for him today, they're $199.99 for 2 and like the price alone wasnt enough to make my day just worse, they didnt have his size so it was a wasted trip, well not really, I picked up some treats, poltice pads, wrap, thrush buster and the like that I was running low on.
I now despise the smell of Bute, the strawberry scent was nice when I first got the stuff, but since Miss Fe and everyone getting strangles this winter and now Calvin needing more Bute to help him with the pain I have found myself wearing far more of it than I can manage to get in his mouth.
Who knew a horse could spit?????
Bugger.
Had to get away today, just away from it all, away from the people and animals at this house for a few hours so I went and did groceries in hopes to see a movie star at "Corner gas"... NO movie star, which just made my day less admirable and I came sooooo close to knocking out a freak wing nut crack head that was in the way in every way possible from me grabbing my groceries off my side of the conveyor belt to bag and box myself.
Stupid crack head was more concerned with how much longer her cab was going to take than packing her shit and moving out of the way. Effing people and their addiction to their cell phones. FECK off and use them in appropriate times.
I still have no cell phone since having a little melt down last week and proving a point to a man who lives in this house who was convinced I couldnt be with out my phone.
Really? The phone I can never find, the phone who's battery is always dead, the phone with no service half the effing time????
I pulled my sim card out of it, and the battery since someone I know has the same phone and smashed it as hard as I could on the ceramic tiles in the kitchen. There... point proved. However, I am with out a phone now and it is starting to bother me. For example, my car needing a tow, had that happened on the side of the highway I would not have had a phone to call from.
Oh well, the hunt for an iPhone continues.
Tomorrow, I am off to steal gas from a gas station as I have been asked to do so and hopefully see my movie star while conducting my grand theft liquid gold.
Wish me luck all.
I honestly hope all of you in blog land have had a better day than I.
I honestly hope you all have happier lives than me as well, FML.
Sick puppies musta been in my head when they wrote the song Maybe I tells y'all... The words for that song are exactly whats on my mind the past 6 months to a year.
Take care all
1 comment:
Stealing what with the whatnow?
I'd say, "this too shall pass," but that's always shitty to hear. :/
*hugs*
Post a Comment