Sunday, April 10, 2011

Caution when you're playing with fire

What a freaken day.
I can't help but get a kick out of some people.
Dont link my blog out all over the place such as your bashing blog or Facebook and think I am just going to sit back as you link "the truth".
Today was a gloomy crappy day, I had a few errands to run and a visit with a real life person today, Imagine that, REAL LIVE PEOPLE not usernames *rolls eyes*
I had to shut my blog down for that part of the day, I wasn't going to sit here and prove my point when I had actual things to do, things that mattered.
So if you tried popping in here to see what was going down, you would have been told you needed to log in or some crap like that.

It reopened a few hours later with some major retalliation.
One thread that was dormant and harmless for MONTHS is now gone and all that is left is the rubble from the battle.

Until my link was removed from said site, some information about those who were checking me out from there, as the day progressed, the information became more and more exact and personal.
I still have it all, especially since I know I'm still linked on a Faceass page.

All I have to say is, people can hack into NASA... why do you think even with privacy settings its not easy to get basic information from your Facebook accounts?
I will give credit to one woman that I was looking into today, her facebook was quite secure. Even some of my little tricks did not work. I applaud you. However I did manage to get your exact address from your name, information you leave in your cyber footprint on other sites ect. *insert wink here*

If I can get stuff like this so easily, it kinda freaks me out how the pro's can get our info lol.

I would like to appologize to some of my regular followers who may have witnessed the war going on. Its unlikely since all traffic ( 168 unique hits TODAY ALONE) seemed to come from the same highschool like source and the Facebook link, 2 from Google of "apparent reno's" all landing on dormant page that was ols news.

I have no patience for vendictive immature grudges, or people who think they have something figured out when clearly they dont.
I will not threaten anyone, as much as I will warn them. All I have to say as a warning is "Dont FUCKEN taunt me"!
I may not have much time to get my point across but rest assured it will be clear, precise and quick. I dont need much time to find what I want to find.

People are more than welcome to come by here, read up on my life when ever I post information about it. More than welcome to share comments, stories, blog links you name it. But don't for a minute use my blog as a way to find something that is not there.
Thanks to the intruders in here recently a few posts have been edited and information removed. Feels almost like my blog was violated in a way. However I do know the culprits which gives me great satisfaction.

To all of those in Blogland who have good intentions and like to share, I hope all is well for you. For the rest, I have nothing further to say to you in this post. See you at the battle ground if you want to continue ;o)

3 comments:

Shay said...

Hi
When are you showing the dogs again? I forgot which show you told me about.

Anyway nice horse, too bad it didn't turn out the way you wanted.

Zedder said...

Shay, I am showing next in Sudbury in September. All 3 will be in the ring for that show

Shay said...

Great just let me know, just so I can sneak in a suggle fest(after they all win)