I very well could die if I continue this workout. I think I will go back to P90X soon.
Sumbitch.
All I can say is "OUCH"
Now that the weather is nicer I have decided not to renew my gym membership as why the hell would I pay to run on a treadmill now that I can just run on the roads. Its great, the fresh air, taking the dogs with with me, you name it. 100 times better than the gym ( Just no eye candy in the bush like this lol)
Anyway.
I also decided to start The Insanity work out... This is inappropriately named let me tell you. Insanity only begins to explain what you are experiencing.
Oh well, it's a fun new challenge for me. Only a 60 day deal unlike P90X which is a 90 day thing.
I'll keep you posted on this.
On another note, spent a good 2 hours brushing horses out, shedding season sucks but I found a fandangled new brush at Princess Auto ( talk about a store with a bunch of crap in it, but it keeps the man happy to visit places like that on occasion and atleast they had a bit of farming stuff) I got most of the winter coat off relieving a lot of itch for them.
I have a small herd of happy horses tonight, happy but dusty. Should be fun introducing Viggo to baths in the upcoming weeks. I will be sure to let you know how that goes haha.
Yet another note for this evening.
Talk about company today, 2 neighbours swung by for a couple hours today at different times. The phone did NOT stop ringing and I didn't get a chance to return a few calls and another friend came over for a few hours and we took a nice stroll down the road with her baby and a few of the dogs ( the non joggers so TMs it was haha)
Forgot to call the dentist for my man today, he's like a bear with a sore arse about that *grumble grumble whats new
Didnt answer any of the texts I got today. *sorry bout that guys
Didn't even start up the Tibby once today, yay no money spent on gas.
Tomorrow I have to run around a bit, off to town where there is a Timmies *and the angels sing* for some beef for zedogs then to the buffalo farm to pick up some organ meat for them as well, unload said truck and head on over for a bale of hay and chit chat with the super nice guy that sells us the hay. Possibly have a sit down and a beer with him depending on weather. After that, fire up the quad and go see if the inlaws need some help at the sugar shack for a bit. So if you need to get a hold of me tomorrow, cally the celly not telly.
Well off to read some blogs, fill the woodstove back up and sleep.
Hope all is well in blogland.
Summary:
- Careful which home work outs you do. I have found numbers and letters together in the name of what you're doing means it may be easier, a bit.
-No eye candy for country joggers
-Visits with great peeps again
-Sorry I missed your call or texts
-Off to drink coffee, beer and maple syrup tomorrow while running errands
2 comments:
gosh, the insanity workout sounds intense, what does it roughly involve? xx
All is well that ends well. Good luck.
Post a Comment