First off, its been next to impossible to log onto blogger, I'm starting to get a little irritated about that.
Secondly, man I swear life is just getting crazy busy for some reason.
Well, this week I am on holidays again (yay) enjoying my nice staycation at home with someone I met online.
Now yes that sounds bad, but in reality I have been talking with her for over 2 years and well, we have common interests so its all good.
Some of you may know her as "Rottielover" off of some pet boards.
She made the long drive up here from Quebec with her daughter and 2 wonderful Rotties and I am suprised to report that everyone is getting along marvelously ( even Meiko and Harley her big Male Rottie) Its shocking.
All is going well, we spent the day out at camp and now have a house full of dogs,kids and a "Rottielover" who are pooped right out. I on the other hand am not, I'm quite used to this fresh air lol
Have a ton of pics I hope to have up on the photoblog soon enough. Prolly wont but its fair to hope right lol
This week is jam packed with horse stuff to do too, the farrier came out on Sunday ( yesterday) to trim Fay and Vennas hooves, they were in desperate need, more Fay but Ven vens were getting long as well. It didn't go as badly as I had anticipated with Fay, she took a little bit of time to understand that we were all only trying to help her but with a patient farrier all went well.
Wednesday is the expense of vetting the 2 of them. They need needles and a check up, I'm worried that Fay may need her teeth floated and I want some breathing issues checked on, nothing major, but she does seem to have an issue with "dust".
Hard to explain.
I tried to get myself into the dentist this week too, as apparently I have grown another heart, this one is in my horrible wisdom tooth that is long overdue for removal. Next week is the soonest I can get in since the heartbeat doesn't really hurt, its just annoying. Wish me luck, I fear dentists almost as much as spiders.
I also am going to try out contacts for me bad vision too, glasses just aren't cutting it for me.
Well, I am horribly tired right now, and it is late, since there are 2 kids in the house, there is no such thing as sleeping in on this "staycation" so... I had best be hitting the sack.
Take care all of you bloggers and blog lurkers.
1 comment:
Wow! Your life if a helluva rocket ride, girl - who has time for vacation when you're so busy! whew. Need photos now, please :0)
Post a Comment