I feel no shame I'm proud of where I came from, I was born and raised in the Boondocks
One thing I know, no matter where I go, I'll keep my heart and soul in the Boondocks.
And I can feel that muddy water flowing through my veins,
And I can hear that lullaby of the midnight train
and it seems to me that it sounds familiar.
*Chorus*
I can taste that honey suckle and its still so sweet.
When it grows wild on the banks by that old camp creek.
and it calls to me like a warm wind blowing.
*Chorus*
Its where I learned about living,
Its where I learned about love,
Its where I learned about working hard,
and having a little was just enough,
Its where I learned about Jesus,
and knowing where I stand,
You can take it or leave it,
THIS IS ME THIS IS WHO I AM
Give me a tin roof,
a front porch and a gravel road.
And thats home to me,
Feels like home to me,
*Chorus*
Thats all for tonight, I am not overly bloggy lately.
Take care all
Summary:
-Zedder singing to her blog fans :p don't ya feel special?
1 comment:
I hope you're doing ok.. :)
Post a Comment