Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Yeah

Blog again...

Well, I really feel like hitting my blog full time with my inner thoughts. It seems to make my phone ring :p
But not tonight, I'm tired
Work this week is going GREAT, I don't fully understand it, but I'll sit back and enjoy it 'cause its not going to last long sadly :(

Oh, I broke my Hybrid on friday (well the brake lines blew so technically wasn't my doing) anyways yesterday I show up for work, no trucks available for me.
Hydro rented me one!

I had a HEMI! OMG, I loved it, thirsty bastid but I wasn't paying the gas so I went to town on that truck :D (the old saying... " its a rental BEAT IT" well its my saying anyways :D

Gave myself the "Hemi-whiplash" by testing it out... note to others, don't do this when people are around, you look like an idiot!
Since I was completely unmarked ( no work labels on the truck, no rental stickers on it either) I went a tad crazy. No one could call in and complain about "that hydro girl burning out when she takes off at a set of lights" :D And did I ever!
They took it away from me as my stupid fuel efficient gut less Hybrid was fixed *grumble grumble*

Well thats pretty much all I have to say right now, I'm kinda hungry and have some "chores" to do.
Tee Hee, I sound so farmer! LOVE IT!

Take care all, don't worry about me

Summary:
- Bla bla bla
- Hemi blurb...had a blast with it
-Off to be a zedder farmer!

1 comment:

prin said...

lol @ you loving being a farmer. :D

I remember back in the day when you first got the hybrid and were all gooshy about it. :D

You can take the gas out of the girl, but you can't... uh... ok, it doesn't work. :D