Thursday, July 10, 2008

Uhh, Excuse me miss... your ass is showing

OMG, that was hilarious today
I was waiting for co-worker TQ to come by and pick up some of the left over work I had so I was parked at a random driveway.
Co-worker TQ comes over laughing her ass off and whispers to me in my truck "That girl coming down the hill there, has her ass hanging out and she doesnt even know it"

She was wearing a little skirt and at some point in her day had accidently tucked it in her underwear... happens right? Well to add to this she had a huge weggie too so her ass checks were completely exposed.

Co-worker TQ had slowed down to let the girl know, but the girl gave her a nasty glare so TQ just kept driving.

Oh man that was funny shit, priceless indeed.

No comments: