Saturday, July 26, 2008

Just stuff

Well, have a bit more time to blog

I'll start from a random spot and just start filling in the blanks.
First off, the Bee situation.
I blogged a while back about how we should save bees, ban pesticides and all that jazz... well those little bastids repay me by stinging me, not once, not twice, but three times all 2 days apart.
Here is the bee sting report in order:
Day 1, Saturday- bee sting in the forehead ( hurt like hell)
Day 2, Monday- bee stings me on the EYELID! (wanna talk pain, cripes that was horrible)
Day 3, Wednesday- Bee sting me on the lower back ( didn't hurt at all, pretty used to them at this point)
SO I went to the pharmacy as this time the sting had sort of left me feeling a bit weird.
I explained this to the pharmacist who is baffled and chuckles, he thinks mother nature is immunizing me against bee stings, His words in direct quote " Think of it this way, you are getting one heck of a round of allergy shots"

Guess so, either way, buy some Benadryl to keep on me "just in case"
Stupid bees.

Also recently got to thinking about my "friends" I mean when I am having a crisis of sorts and I call on a friend to vent/rant/babble... why would you start telling me about your problems? I mean totally cut me off and start talking about that? Its not just one or two people I'm complaining about here... its a whole bunch of them. I also love getting the "I'll call you right back" and not hearing from them for days, thanks alot fuck. Guess I know who I can and can't look to when I need to talk. Fuckers.

Anyways, I'm not going to let that drag me down, I'm happy enough with my little furry support system I have going on at home. I'd listen to them if they could talk but thankfully they don't so I can babble away like a moron while waiting for my " call back"
Animals are so much more compassionate than most people. It just sucks ass when you're the friend that everyone calls or messages when they need an ear to jabber into, I ALWAYS will listen, even offer up some advice if they ask, or just give my honest opinion. Guess its too much to ask when I ask for it in return huh...
Holy shit , I didnt even notice I totally switched back to that subject LOL, I guess I really needed to get that off my chest.

Hmmm, what else???

There is so much spinning around in my head right now, but none of it is really going to make much sense if I start going on and on, it really would jump around too much so I'll just try to summarize.
-If you had an abortion, don't tell me you delivered your child... its NOT the same thing
-If a random stranger strikes up small talk with you... It's NOT flirting all the time, you're not that desirable get over yourself
-Just because I have or just purchased something, I dont see the need for you to run out and do it too... honestly thats just a bit too creepy to be a coincidence
- I AM NOT A VET! I have spent enough money over the years at their offices to know a thing or two, but this is not a good enough reason for you to look to me to spare you a buck ( not talking about you Melissa, don't worry)
-I'm the last of my friends to not have kids... really got to me at first but then I take a look around at my life, thats alright by me ;) things are going well enough!

Thats all for now I guess.
Off to put up some pics in the photoblog now, run on over and check them out if you like

Take care all, I will too, dont worry!

No summary, too jumpy even for me

2 comments:

Technodoll said...

I guess we can now call you "honey"!

*grin*

And remember that kids are for people who can't have dogs. And that's all I'll say about that! :-D

prin said...

lol!! I liked this post. :D Made me giggle. :D

lol @ the delivering a child crap. :D

and lol @ the conversation/problem hijackers. I know some of those. *shakes fist in the air*

Hope you're ok now... (hugs just in case)