The "hot cop" I have blogged about a few times now, stopped by this evening. Not for a visit or to ask me to marry him, but because I was backing out of my driveway and him and another officer were looking for a suspicious car that they had some reports about.
I saw the headlights coming so I waited then I saw the black and whiteness of the car along with OPP and thought "Great what now" he stopped right behind me so I could not get out of my driveway so I got out and went to ask him to please move ( store was closing shortly)
I didn't actually walk up to him and say " Hey get the hell out of my way I'm in a hurry here" or anything, but its a damn good thing I didn't say that.
Mr. Hot cop pulled me over last weekish too, I was doing 122 in a 90 zone, yeah, I thought I was F'd, but he took my license and insurance stuff then returned quickly with a WARNING :oD what's the odds, 32 over and I get a warning LMAO. My luck is due to run out so I have slowed down considerably but rest assured my blood pressure from these granny rides is definitely on the rise.
Just thought I would blog about my hot cop adventures... I swear its fate we keep running into each other like this. " Oh what a feeling" So far my run ins with Mr.Hot cop have been, drunk innebriated me making an ass of myself pointing at him point blank commenting that he was hot to a friend while pointing, reminding him to conserve energy at work one day after he told me to "Drive safe", What a feeling morning, Warning for 32 over and finally him blocking my way to the store tonight. So 5 run ins with Mr. Hottie
Well, off to dream some wonderful dreams
Take care all.
1 comment:
Ooo lala.. :D
Post a Comment