Sunday, January 11, 2009

Its late

I have been just doing a bit of catching up on blogs, facebook crap and what not. And well, BIG Congrats go out to TD! You looked wonderful as did/does your brand spankin new hubby ;oP

Now with that said, here's a little info as to why I am so bloggy AWOL
Just finishing stuff up around here before starting the new job this week ( getting a bit nervous but all excited at the same time) I have been non stop messing around with horse fencing as even with Venna at her new home now, Fay is insisting on escaping to, so they are getting shipped off for boarding next weekend ( its going to suck to see them both go, but they're at least not far and still my horses)
And...
Come spring if all goes well with the severance of the property with in the next month, It looks like I will be a home owner!!! Right across the road from where my horses are moving! Its a cute little bungalow on 12.5 acres of land, little spring fed pond, garage, 3 bedrooms, ceramic tile upstairs, hardwood in 2 bedrooms upstairs, HUGE basement thats not finished but not far from being finished and many other little perks. Number one being its 1/4 the size of the house I live in now.
That is the best part of the new house! Less places to hide useless junk!

Once things progress a little more I will snap some pics of the place, its vacant right now as of the first of this month, and we can go in and out of it anytime we want since its a private sale and Guy knows the guy so well.
I'm so excited!

So that is why I am just not a blogging kinda girl lately.

Oh and one more thing, sorta sad news, I officially must change my blog as I am no longer z28gurl, I sold the Camaro =o(
However, I am now a Z71gurl, which doesn't have the same ring to it, but will do.
I just recently purchased a nice 2002 GMC Z71 with get this all you import promoters!!!! ( PRIN) The "new" truck has an astounding 380 000 kms on the original motor,tranny,rear end ect ect. Lets start a pool to see how far that baby can go on that motor ;op I got it for a low low price so replacing a motor and trans with brand new still makes the truck a bargain, but I'm gonna drive it until those ones die. Lets cross our fingers for 450 000 kms! I'd be happy if it died around that mileage.

Take care all bloggers, and again congrats to TD and Vegas! What a great looking couple you are!

2 comments:

prin said...

Yey for the house! That's awesome! I hope everything gets sorted out nicely. :)

As for the car... It's a truck, right? Japanese lovers know the Japanese trucks are inferior. It's the cars that don't even compare. ;)

*backs slowly out of the room*

Technodoll said...

Gurl! You've been missed! But I totally understand how crazy life can be, heck I had to step away from blogging a bit to work on the Real Life aspect, as you can see...

Congrats on being a new home owner soon, woohooo!!!

We're also on the hunt and hope to find somewhere soon, so exciting isn't it?

And thanks for being nice and saying we're cute in our wedding outfits, awe! *blushes*