Sunday, January 25, 2009

Web site building sucks

Jeeze!
I don't know how people can do things like that for a living. It took me all day just to get a very basic looking plain ol site up and running.
Oh well, even though I Have no knowledge at all of html or how to work any thing hell, I don't even know what html stands for??
There is a site.
Its a Karma brag site, thats all, just so I can display her show career and one day add in some valuable information about the Tibetan Mastiff breed.

Can you tell I'm bored on my days off?

Oh well,
I just figured I would stop by here and rant about that, there was little else to do today because it was so friggen cold out there.
Guess I will have to wait until next friday to go see my horses again.

Hope you all have a wonderful week
Take care

1 comment:

prin said...

Sounds like good times. :D