Well, a job came up so I took it, probably shouldn't have as now I am out of town for the next few months and possibly could screw myself over for my normal job with the company but its money.
Was getting stationed in Timmins at first, I hate Timmins. With a few minor changes to the staff hired back on, I ended up on Manitoulin Island which isn't so bad. Just super and I mean SUPER boring this time of year lol.
Money is money though and if I get bored I can always drive home and drive back the next morning. Not unheard of for me. Normally I would just do the 2.5 hour drive one way daily but not this time of year and not driving my rig thats for damn sure.
Still nothing overly blog worthy has happened, nothing for this blog anyway ( yes I do have other blogs, ones that are a little darker and far more serious about things that really bother me and I just need to let out, but don't feel like everyone in my life needs to know about sort of blogs)
I did however go out today to try to kick winters ass and get some of the snow off the roof, deck and the car eating drift at the end of the driveway removed. Thought I won but just as I was about to do a Facebook celebration on the issue, the effing plow went by! Its not over winter... *shakes fist in the air*
Been kind of a hum drum week for me, went out last weekend and had a highschool reunion of sorts at the annual hockey tourney dance my BGSFAAFA Lysa go to.
Had a great time, got a bit more intoxicated than I had planned but that day was kind of full of good news for others but emotionally hard for me. Jack and Amanda had stopped by that day on their way through, had a little visit. Tried to get them out but apparently 8 pm is past their bed time lol... I have no idea what time we went to bed, it was late enough though, way later than 8 as we didn't go out till 10:30 that night.
It was quite funny seeing my childhood and highschoolhood bully going through a midlife crisis of sorts I guess and acting like a total cougar all spaced out and not making any sense. She sure as hell still seems to have the exact same mentality as always and I don't foresee any greatness in her life but who really cares... not me thats for sure.
All in all, nothing has progressed in the house, I am over unpacking, I don't know where to start next or what to put where or where to even start with the basement. There is a lot of stuff and with my minor mental blips right now about various things I just don't want to be bothered.
So, since there is nothing really to say here I won't ramble for too long and head over to another blog to start letting my fingers run across the keyboard putting words together in some what coherent sentences just to get things off my mind.
Hope all is well with all of you in blog land.
If you are fighting off the blizzard and drifting like I am, keep at it, lets not let winter win :)
Tootles all
No comments:
Post a Comment