I'm putting in a conscious effort here lol,
I enjoyed blogging so much in my past as it was a way to share things, get things off my chest and flat out distract myself from my life.
I don't seem to feel the need to do those things anymore, I mean, I love my life now, there are a few deep things that are a little "off" to me but all in all, its worth it 100 times over.
Could possibly be going back to work again soon too which will keep me a bit more occupied but on the other hand, the funniest crap happens to me out in the real world. Many of my blog entries over the years were stupid things that happened at work.
Off topic like a boss here,
Started going through some old pics and organizing more things in the new house today, came across actual printed out pics ( cause who does that anymore lol) and there were a few of my ex. Wow, he looked so miserable in most of them, makes me wonder why I ever saw a semi happy person there?
I threw out those ones, there are a couple that reminded me of good times I decided could stay, its not like I look through that box often and even though that time of my life is a chapter that is now over, it is still a chapter in the story of me.
I can't erase it even if I wanted to.
Started going through some of Shawns stuff too and for anyone who for what ever reason has no idea who he is... thats my current and for ever after boyfriend, I just know it ;)
All I can say is WOW, he has a LOT of stuff lol.
Not gonna lie though, some of the things he has are pretty neat and its really fun thinking of how we can combine both of our "things" and styles into what will be "our style" and make our home about us both.
Luckily for us, my ex took pretty much everything hahaha, so I moved in here with maybe 30 boxes of stuff where he has filled the basement and garage with his stuff. All worked out great if you ask me.
Its gonna be a long process but let the decorating and combining begin.
Nothing unusually funny has happened to me in a bit I don't think, I have just been finding me and being me for the last while and am happy to report, I wasn't that hard to find. Its just a matter of not holding back as much anymore.
Well, my eyes are crossing and this mac keeps spinning some stupid color wheel and freezing which is making me want to high five it in the monitor with a chair so I best be stopping for the night.
Hope all is well with you and hopefully something blog worthy happens soon.
1 comment:
Good luck with your blog this year. You have my encouragement ;)
Post a Comment