Saturday, March 21, 2009

Aurgh, I'm glad thats over

What an annoying day moving my horses.
Not the move or where they went, just the going to the barn to get them and loading them.
Miss Fay has issues with trailers, its a foreign thing to her and she's just not fond of it.
Beauty is fine to load, she's a seasoned pro at it really compared to Fay.

Anyways, we pull up in the yard where they are ( I was riding with the new boarding lady who we will call Golly Swell*funny story*)

Anyways me and Golly Swell pull up and instantly "Boss mare" comes flying out of the arena with her henchmen. ( one of the ladies are fine I don't mind her one bit)
So, after Golly Swell backs the trailer up, we get out and this one henchman we will call Mr for the sake of calling him something, totally takes over and goes and gets my horses, like I can't lead my own horses or something.
What ever. I don't care, the horses in that pasture are a little too off the wall for me anyways.
So he comes out with my 2 girls, and the one lady I like has Beauty. I apparently can not take my own horses to the trailer let alone lead them into it. So they get to the trailer and load up Beauty first. Perfect. Now that she's in there, we can focus on Fay.
Mr. hops in the trailer first to try to coax Fay in, but she is freaked out and starts moving her head and looking around outside of the trailer. Boss mare proceeds to punch Fay in the neck!!!! Hell forbid my horse does a horse thing, yes that did NOT in any way warrant the assault but whatever, its only a matter of minutes until they are out of there.
The Mr. in the trailer is heaving on Fays lead and Boss mare is spitting her way through the steps of explaining to him not to put pressure on her or some shit like that.

OH, and prior to the assault to my horse I hear Boss Mare whispering to Golly Swell about how my horses are dominant and she should be careful with them, especially Beauty, in a herd since they are bossy and so on. I'm laughing inside considering that every horse there pushed Beauty around and the whole reason I was so displeased with them being where they were was because of my girls being chased away from everything all the time and Beauty isolated into a corner since the other horses wouldn't let them near the bales of hay... Golly Swell is just looking at Boss mare pretending to be listening but really just focusing on other things.

So as they are trying to get Fay in the trailer Boss mare looks over to me to ask me to stand on the side of Fay so she wouldn't have anywhere to go basically but in the trailer but as she says my name followed by "come over..." she then goes in a condescending voice " Oh never mind you'll be too scared"
Uhhh, Fuck you.
I'm not scared of MY horses, I'm scared of crazy horses like some of the ones in her field. Sure Fay has tried to take my head off in the past when I have been trying to handle her hind feet and so on, but give me a break, I am in no way afraid of Fay, I "get" that horse, she makes sense to me. Beauty, on the other hand, makes me uneasy when her face gets too close to my boobs but there is a reason behind that!

Aurgh, talking about me and my horses like I can't even hear you... pointing out I am uncomfortable around SOME horses to Golly Swell as if it is going to make me look dumb. Trust me Golly Swell knows how green I am with horses, but I'm sure she can see I'm not scared of them, I'm scared of being kicked by them... BIG DIFFERENCE in my eyes.

Oh well, its over with finally.

On another note, as I was leaving the new barn this evening, I kinda yelled over to my girls after paying and signing stuff... " Bye girls" and Fay talked!!! I smiled so big! It was just a little whinny( not sure of the spelling for that honestly) but I haven't heard her make a noise in months. And they no longer have their halters on. I randomly had them on them here but out there at the "other" barn they were on 24/7 for the past 2 months. There are marks from where they rubbed and wore out some hair. It will grow back, thankfully now they don't NEED to wear them.

Well, thats all for now, its really a blog entry about nothing, but I am just venting.

Take care all.

Summary:
-Horse stuff.

No comments: