Saturday, March 21, 2009

Horses packed up and ready to go

Well, its amazing the amount of horse things you can accumulate in less than a year!
Have all their stuff packed and waiting at the door for their next big move to another barn. ( I feel bad that they have to move so much) I really hope their next move after this one will be their last one. I want my girls back at home. Its weird having horses but not having them. Especially if you "could" have them at home.
Oh well its for the best right now.

Computer room is now DONE. Just the computer left to get packed up. I won't have anymore internet in here as of monday and probably wont have any access as of the first but really I'll be so busy over the next few weeks, I wont have time for this at all.

When I get the keys for the house I will be posting some before pics and then once the painting and decorating is in process and finished I will post those pics too.
This is so exciting.

I feel so grown up when people ask me, "Whats new with you" and I nonchalantly say "Oh not much, I bought a house" Even though this is the biggest most grown up thing I have ever done. I'm really so excited but just don't seem to show it much. But thats my nature, I just don't show many emotions.
Remember the posts a year or so ago when I divulged that I just don't cry? Well not when crying is warranted anyways.
I'm the one people turn to when they need someone to say something and not get emotional about it. When I get asked to read a funeral eulogy for example, I would do it but I don't because I would look so heartless up there just reading with no emotion.
Oh well.

The seconds are crawling by, I just want to head out and get the horse move over with. I'm not looking forward to heading out to "Boss Mare's" to get the girls though. ( Fitting name provided by new boarding place) She insists on being there for some reason. I can successfully lead my own horses to a trailer ( although I am not that successful with Beauty... must remember to put on the metal bra today to spare my boobs from her teeth)

Well, I really don't have much to say and really don't know why I bothered to blog just now... had to do something for a whopping 2 minutes I guess.

Take care all, I will fill you in on how the move of the horses went.

Summary:
-I don't know, its just a ramble

1 comment:

prin said...

Everything went well?

That horse teeth/boob thing made me cringe. :D

You know, crying's not a bad thing... *hugs* ;)

More good luck, you.