I can't figure out a title for this little brain to screen blurb so I will leave it blank for now, perhaps something in my summaries will trigger the perfect name for it, but I doubt it as I have no idea where this is going.
Today was a beautiful day, I spent it braiding horse manes and doing some much needed hard core grooming on my girls ( and making sure no one else was riding them*shakes fist in air*)
Everything all of a sudden is happening so fast. ( LMAO, I had that left there as "happening so fart", glad I edited that and then told the story none the less, I'm a geek)
The house being a 100% definite go now, I need to pack, book time off work, move, clean, clean again, paint, buy shit, do shit... OMG too much too much.
Oh well it will be worth it.
After a long chit chat with Guy tonight, and a good look at finances and such, we don't think it will be possible to have my horses home until next spring ( its actually far cheaper to board a year than to build all the crap we need for them, buy hay, fencing OMG the fencing and so on.) So that sort of puts a damper on my hopes and such.
At least they are going somewhere great now, feels like the sort of place I should be at, even if they will be a half hour from home as apposed to across the road...
Can't really afford to show Karma this year either... I have to get her hips tested sometime next month and that's a trip 2 hours north of home to go to a vet who wont put her under for OVC, its full thyroid panel time, elbow and hip scores and so on.
One bonus though, if I do all her health testing first before showing her at least I know that the option to breed her in the future is wide opened ( as apposed to showing then hoping for health clearances). Even if her health testing doesn't come back as high as I would like to breed her I may still show her, just get her spayed after a few shows. Just to say we did it right. So far she is CERF certified so her eyes are good!
On the dog topic, the dogs are pissed with me, I haven't done much with them ,but at least they were eating optimally, sadly, we ran out of meat and going out to buy more at this time is just not a possibility so kibble it is... poor buggers they know its still cold enough out to be getting raw food, so they are quite firmly protesting the kibble meals right now.
Spoiled dogs I tells ya.
New topic....
Facebook, fuck that social utility gets more and more stupid as the days pass.
I swear there is some competition of sorts that people think they must have 200+ friends or some thing because I am getting friend requests off the wall lately.
And from people who only talk to me 'sometimes' if they have been drinking. Give me a break morons, I don't like you, you don't like me but fuck it, you asked to be my friend, I'll accept, I suppose.
Right now, a good 20% of my "friends" are people I don't even talk to. How sad is that, but my numbers are looking good. At the very least people won't wonder where I am at my high school reunion ( because there is no F'n way I will ever go to that since the one night all of Sturgeon saw FAR too much of Zedder in action LMAO *oh the good ol days*) Facebook will have them all thinking I just had far too many friends to possibly manage to squeeze that bullshit into. *sneakily rubs hands together as if to have just thought up the most evil plan*
After I move, I will go through all the list and de-friend a few people who I don't even like or talk to. I don't give a shit if I have only 4 friends at the end of it, at least its honest right?
I don't have anyone to impress, I'm impressed enough with myself and really that's all that matters right? Exactly!
I mean look at my schnazzy blog for example, I have a whopping 2 commenting followers, and according to my stat counter, 4 other regular readers. PERFECT!
I really could care less who else reads this crap, I only do this to keep myself sane, or to reassure myself that I am close enough to it.
I like being a solo kinda gurl, its who I am. I like big crowds if I am drinking to do damage to myself, but that's only so I can blend in. I don't want to be the center of it by far!
Well, I need to go get ready for another hectic week at work ( minus one day for bank stuff)
Hope you are all well out there in blogland, and hope you are as confident and aware of yourselves as I am :op
Summary:
- No real title to define this entry
- Too much, too much too fast
- Horses can't come home as planned, finances won't allow
- Karma can't be a supa star this year either... finances again
- No more money for raw meat for doglets.
- Facebook sucks, people are fake, accept who you are.
4 comments:
Yey for well-cared for horsies.
Yey for the house!!
Yey for being a responsible breeder-to-be. :)
As for facebook, why let people you don't care about have access to you? I've been trimming my list... If they want to be friend hoarders, they can use other people instead..
Good luck with all the financey stuff. *crosses fingers for you*
Yey for loyal fans! :D
zedder i love your blogs. you will always be the same person i know. If you delete me from F/B i will hunt you down and add you as a friend again and again....
cjlv1980
zedder
i love your blogs.
As for facebook. it is a b@#*h that there are so many ppl, and it does seem like a compitition to have 200+ friends. lol.
dont delete me!! lol.
i am excited for you and your man on you new HOUSE, just think it is yours to own and do what you want. SO EXCITING :o}.
well i am looking forward to more of your blogs.
cjlv1980
I feel special :-D
Congrats on the house!! OMG I know how excited you are but you're 3 months ahead of me time-wise.
I'll prolly have to ask you stuff about horses this summer as we inherit a stable with our house, we'll have to board horses to keep the acquired rights on the land... oh boy. *scared*
Facebook? Can eat my ass. Seriously.. WTF!
Post a Comment