Monday, July 27, 2009

Please secure the gravel in your driveways

This an urgent matter please spread the word. Today as I was getting out of my truck I placed my right foot on the ground and proceeded to slide out of the truck the same odd way I do everytime I am exiting such a vehicle... Anyways, the gravel I stepped on was on a rather large flat rock this turning the normally safe gravel into deadly ball bearings!!!! Oh shit!!

In slow motion ( and of course in my ever so inconspicuous orange work attire ) my foot takes off from underneith me at light speed leaving me trying to not end up on me ass gripping for anything I can use to assist me. It didn't work! I now have a pretty good carpet burn like layer of skin missing from my elbow, right thigh and right side of me arse which let me tell you burns a lot!

This is how a zedder sucessfully falls out of a truck first thing in the morning

Summary:
Just embarassimg myself again lol

4 comments:

prin said...

You totally rock at falling down/getting stuck in stuff/running from things screaming. It makes my day. :D

Aside from that, I hope you're not too owie. :(

Melissa said...

Cute!
Not as cute as your drunken-fallingintowheelwell-with pants around your ankles episode.. but cute.. lol..

Technodoll said...

ooo ooo you can now get CSST! :-D

prin said...

I don't think they have CSST... They probably have workers' comp or whatever.