Sunday, October 21, 2007

Cats aren't amphibious

Well, lesson learnt by the little french man. A "cat" cant swim...
All seemed well when he starting going through the mud hole with the bike, then... he sunk. Off the bike he jumps, he starts pushing it and keeping it going and just as he gets it to the bank... it died. Sucked water like you wouldnt believe. He was so depressed, you could see it in his eyes. His baby had drowned.
So there we all are on the trail draining the bike and contemplating if he should drive it back to the road while me and my friend Michelle head home to get the truck. Safer to load the bike and call it a night.
Needless to say...that is what we did, the neighbours must have had a kick out of that, 2 chicks head back on a bike, a bike and a truck head back out to pick up the boys on a bike! lol
We had a good ride, the new tires kick ass in the mud, however are useless when it comes to attempting to drive through a swamp that is deeper than your bike. So much for mud runs now, he has sworn off of water for "evah"
However in time (perhaps 3 or 4 months) he will be willing to try it again, but... there will be snow. NO mud, just snow and ice.

So that was pretty much the highlight of my weekend, the little boxer pup is here too again, shes a bit on the ill side but I dont think its anything major. Poor little pup, she has NO appetite but is still drinking good. I boiled her some chicken breast yesterday and she ate it with gusto and kept it down good. I think she got a little bit of Kitas raw diet on friday night and perhaps that is what has her tummy all up in knots. Who knows.
You know, I found another word that really annoys me but I have no choice but to use it as I cant think of another word that will fit... "Gusto" very annoying word, my life was much better before I had ever been introduced to this word...

Well thats all for now.
Take care

1 comment:

prin said...

hehe, boys. :D

Gusto, eh? Hmm... "With enthusiasm"? No? lol