Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My interesting morning




Aurgh...
I woke up in a wonderful mood, early, ready for the day, you name it.
Well, I had my coffee, watched the weather network for a bit, let the dogs out for their morning pee's and what not. Then proceeded to head out to start my car.
Upon arrival at the car, I opened the door to notice there was no "ding ding" sound... Shit... my keys are in the house,
Well after searching in my usual key hiding spots, they were still AWOL.
I asked myself "Self, where the fuck are your keys?"
To which self replied " You left them in Nancys truck last night after handling class you dumb ass"
Well now what to do??
Its 6:20 in the am... officially running late, I cant call her right? Its too damn early.
Hop on the quad, barely dressed for the occasion and proceed with my half hour early quad ride round trip.
I get to her house, and try not to wake anyone up with the bike, or set her dogs off on a barking frenzy that will indeed wake the whole house up.

I eventually retrieve my keys from the cup holder of her truck and proceed home.

I left running approximately 45 minutes late for work.
Well, the Grand Prix never ceases to amaze me, it was a speedy trip into work let me tell you... 140+ the majority of the way.
Only was late half an hour.
No biggie, especially when I had my story of the morning to share.

Hope tomorrow is better. I have my keys tonight, so fingers crossed its a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

some of your 'speedy' days amaze the crap outta me... how do you still have a licence?? lol...

there is no way you've gone ticket free.. or is there???

inquiring minds need to know..
:-)

prin said...

lol!! Sounds kind of like a cool morning... Nothing like a 4 wheeler ride first thing. :D

Technodoll said...

LOL i hate those Mr Bean moments... luckily you mangaged to find a solution and all is well. how are the furkids?! any akita in sight yet? LOL!

Zedder said...

No tickets ever somehow... guess Im just lucky ( knocks on wood)
Only been pulled over twice, once for no plate lights but nothing happened because of it, and another time I made a bet for a dollar that the cop was indeed going to pull my Firebird over for no reason on a wednesday evening...

Furkids are great TD, and well, Akita definately in sight... tee hee... just not until springish (fingers crossed the right little gurl is born then)I could have one right now, but honestly it just wasnt the right time... (check "the" forum and you will see my attack from a not so happy member)lol