Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Its time to write something


But I have nothing to say... really..

Been spending alot of time taking pictures ( note the shitter I discovered when I accidently veered off our property and on the neighbours)

Well long weekend is coming up, cant wait. But then, the birthday follows the next saturday, Im not sure how I will handle it this year?!? Last year it didnt bother me much but this year, sheesh, 27! I mean that is damn close to 30!
30, that was always the "old age" I remember being younger and thinking that by the time I turned 30 cars would be hovering and robots would most likely have taken over the world. ( Guess they sort of have though.. how many jobs are lost to machienes each year)

Oh my! 27 *shudders*

Well I really dont need to drive myself insane with that topic, Im borderline as it is lol

You know what I sort of noticed? Each year it seems my circle of friends seems to cut in half, is this normal?
Soon enough that last friend is going to be running for the hills if this keeps up. Time to head out in the world again in search of new friends, have to build my numbers up again to protect the ones I still have, who knows out of them who will be the "last friend sliced"??
Sorry guys.
it's for your safety.

Well, its a gloomy day, but pretty none the less and I have to head out with the dogs, sort of have been cutting their play time in half too... hmmm? perhaps I should just put away the knife huh? On a cutting frenzy.


Take care

4 comments:

Skryker said...

Wait 10 years...I'll be 37 in February...


(I stopped really worrying about the number around 25, though! 40 doesn't seem so scary-yet. I might be sweating it more in 2 years.)

Happy Birthday in advance!

Zedder said...

Oh Skryky dont you even....

Sheesh, you almost completely pushed me over the "fine line" with that comment.

I know theyre just numbers, but I guess my senility just hasnt kicked in yet to make me forget the "plans" i had for my life???!!!??? who knows.

Skryker said...

Sorry! Didn't mean to push buttons. *blushes* Everyone seems to have a different significant birthday. Mine was 25.

And I was always the youngest of my group of friends, so by the time I got to whatever milestone it was old hat for everyone.

For my Dad, it didn't bother him in the slightest the year he turned 50, or that I moved out to go to school just before that-but he had a really tough time 6 months later, when I turned 19.

And it's your birthday-so you can stress about it or not as much as you like! :D

prin said...

27's not so bad. When you look around and see everybody else freaking out way more than you, it kind of feels alright. :D

You'll always have me. I don't cut in half too easily. I'm mostly bone.

Happy almost birthday!