Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Just because you are alone in your car... we can all see you pick your nose.

LOL, today on my way home I was parked at the lights waiting for them to turn, and I looked over at the guy next to me, he was decent looking until... the finger went up and he started digging! Seriously now, do you not think people can see you? Moron.

Anyways, Im going to try to put some more pics up...
Kita chasing splashes.


So... yeah, uh , can I eat these?

A little bit of patriotism


Kita, pretty gurlie


Tha Puppy Man


This works much better uploading from Photobucket, thanks Prin.

See they dont always fight..

I GOT IT!

Meiko


And finally for now... A flower to offset the crazy amount of animal pics.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOOOVE The 'i got it' pic of Kita :-)
tooooo cute ... great pics.. wanna come do some of the kids and baby?? lol

prin said...

Yey!!! I love the splashes. I love them all, really. :)

And ew about the nose-digger.

Technodoll said...

My mom commented last year on the gross amount of nose-pickers at red lights, seems it's an epidemic - wtf?! *faints*

Told you Nikon was rockin'! wooo! now you can show off your babes day and night... C'mon, what you waiting for? Photos please! :-)