I feel so guilty for wasting most of my last day off ... I slept till 11ish. What was I thinking???
Uneventful weekend, as most are. But I really feel I should do more on weekends, I mean its my 2 days of freedom ( from the work world anyways) and I never do a damn thing.
Hard to do anything when there is no one to do it with, I dont want to drive to the "city" to go to anyones place, and I dont really want anyone here that I have to "entertain" its weird. I just get into a slump come the end of the week and am exhausted and restless all in one package. How do you explain that one??
Sort of in the mood to go for a drive ( have to go get some struts for ye ol faitful 2) but I drive all week, so, my mood quickly changed. Really should head out and get some dog food, we're pretty low but I dont feel like driving an hour to get it. Off to the butcher shop for last minute raw I guess. I cant wait until the weather chills more so we can start that up again. Its too hard in the summer months to deal with what we dont use from the boxes ( It would make an awful stink and attract more un invited guests to our yard) Speaking of uninvited guests, havent seen the bear in some time now, heard alot of gun shots over the past few weeks but geese is opened along with bear now... perhaps he is now dinner... who knows :S (mixed emotions on that one)
Good news though, birthday is nearing so my new camera should be on the way!!! ( whooo hooo) I cant wait to get some great nature shots with a good camera, just not the same on a crappy cam.
I love fall, the coolness, the serenity, the colors, the smells.... truely my favorite season. End of the hustle and bustle of summer, and a good few months to prep for the immense hustle and bustle of winter holidays.... yup Christmas is coming! Time to start shopping everyone!!!! Get it out of the way now and dont be like I usually am... last minute shopper.
Well, this has been a blog about nothing so, hopefully it made some sence and didnt bore you too much lol.
1 comment:
Yeah, I think you about summed up my weekends... I want to do stuff, but at the same time, I just want to veg and be antisocial...
New cam comin'? WOO!
Post a Comment