Monday, September 24, 2007

I finally got it!

I am so thrilled to FINALLY have my new camera. What a long wait and it was so worth it.
I dont have much to say, I have just been focusing my time lately on pictures, I want to figure the damn thing out better.

Heres a few samples.
Enjoy.





I had to check to see if it was working, im getting all this encrypted shit again....
K, here's some more.


This was my day one favorite for some reason, the colors are just so much nicer than I am accustomed to.

For some reason I cant put any more, oh but there are so many....
Oh well.

2 comments:

prin said...

Weird. I've never had a limit to the number of pics in a post. I upload mine to photobucket first though- saves time...

Great pics. Seriously. Don't worry about posting too many (anywhere) because they really are good pics and it's so great to finally see your family in all its glory. :)

Skryker said...

Love the pictures! New camera day is one of the best types of days.