Ever wonder how when life slows down you notice more the distance between you and the things you would like to do? Whether it be hanging out with someone you know you would have a blast with? ( You know who you are... we just discussed it) regardless if you have never met. K I admit that does sound strange to the people of the "real world" but it sucks when the only people you feel you can 100% relate with are people you have talked to almost every day for the past year and some yet have never met...
Internet is great, it opens more doors, more possibilities, finds lost friends that you have grown apart from as well as starts up new friendships. However yes, there are MANY many people on the internet that you would much rather never run into, but in all honesty if your smart about it, you're safe enough.
Anyways, I can think of atleast 5 people I would love to spend some time with, old friends, new friends and best good friends who just live far. Since you can communicate online it feels almost like you are together, but there is no tone, no faces, no presence ... its not the same.
So many people I miss dearly. Some I havent talked to for a while, perhaps I should stop babbling about it on here, and send an email, make a few phone calls, do something.
To all my friends, regardless if just aquaintances, closest friends or simply just someone who means something to me. Take care. I'll be contacting a few of you soon enough.
No quote or pic today, off to write emails for now.
1 comment:
Oh, bugger, I lost you. Sorry it took me so long- two hours (Gasp!). I saw you there and I couldn't type because my keyboard is so bleddy loud that people can hear it on the phone.
One day, I'll come visit ya. For sure. And then we can have awkward silences because we know everything about each other and nothing about each other. It'll be awesome. :D
Post a Comment