


What inspires you??
Apparently lack of sleep inspires me to reach into the inner depths that is me and haul out some pretty strange things.
I notice though, lack of sleep does more to me than this, I am worn out completely the next day... perhaps the deep thoughts are my minds last resort to keep my body functioning???
Not sure.
But I am worn out today, the gloomyness of it just did me in.
No "real" blogging today.
Again no quotes, but instead 2 inspirational pictures found by google.
5 comments:
Thanks for checking in anyway. ;) I hope you're ok.
Is there any way you could make the pics larger?.. I tried a magnifying glass but only got a headache *grin* I find inspiration at the bottom of a bottle of wine quite often enough. Want some? :-D
I dont know how to make the pics bigger honestly...
I wish i did.
But sure im up for some wine... Ice wine preferably ( tee hee)
Are you ok? How are you these days?
Hi there, so yeah.. sorry I just had the time to drop by right now.. but, I can really relate to your writings too!!! I love your dogs.. :-)
Post a Comment