Saturday, August 18, 2007



Well, Im not so miserable anymore lol

Just been sorta moody the last little while, too much going on in life and I wasnt able to properly sort it out. Last "explosion" I had was 2 days ago, but its alright I only exploded on Bell Canada!

I was transfered 5 times to every different department possible because my phone was constantly dialing out. I'd pick it up and it would already be ringing. I blew up because I could not understand ANY of the people I was talking to. At one point I had even suggested the guy do morse code with the key pad because I may be able to understand him better. It wasnt my finest hour.

Since then things have gotten a bit better, Guy came home the next morning at 10 am, wondering why I was mad?!?!? But after I explained my feelings he felt horrible and has been pretty damn good lately. ( I think he's scared I will kick him out of the house again for a half an hour so he can " think about what you DIDNT do" that was in reference of him not helping out around the house)



Well lately I have been focused on how short life can be. I really have to get off this topic, its not healthy. None the less it does sort of worry me.



Well, although its been a week since my last entry, I dont have much to say. Works been slow, but its nice to have a bit of break, life has been life, and the animals are doing great, weather is more tolerable, and fall is around the corner, time for some more scenery pictures when the leaves change ( oh and I think this year I will have my nice new camera!!! )

Quote for today...
"Exploding in anger can make you feel good. It gives you a sense of release. You want to be happy with the way you complained later." ~P.M. Forni

No comments: