
Its amazing how one second can change your whole outlook of the day, of life, of everything.
Im not going to get in great detail on why I am discussing this topic. But something disturbing ( to me anyways) happened today and made my mind get all philisopical again... ( Oh great huh)
In one second, happiness can turn to sadness, a dream can become a nightmare, the slice of cake you ate can become something you have to bust your ass to rid yourself of, all the while you put it there in the first place....
One second, one of the shortest amounts of time we refer to, but for some, the longest moment in their lives.
You hear alot of talk about "Living life to the fullest, take each day as a new adventure" , "live every day like it were your last" and so on...
how many inspirational quotes are counted in seconds?
When we refer to seconds, is it only when times have gotten rough? When something undesirable has happened? When we wish we could take it back?
Why is that?
Why do we only look to the seconds in those circumstances? I mean, seconds create minutes, which then create hours, then to days, weeks, months and years. Nothing can happen with out a second right?
I think its time we all show the seconds in our life some respect. Appreciate them, because you never know when you will be saying " It happened in a split second" that second can change so much for a person. Maybe its the seconds way of getting noticed? We never pay no mind to them otherwise.
Well thats all I have to say now.
I have come to the conclusion just now while proof reading that little "rant" of sorts that my mind gets pretty darn strange when I'm tired. It freaks me out too sometimes dont worry.
Well end quote for this 60 second read...
Lost, yesterday, somewhere between Sunrise and Sunset, two golden hours, each set with sixty diamond minutes. No reward is offered, for they are gone forever.~ Horrace Mann
1 comment:
That's why I say "live life to the furrest"... If you give your furries everything they really need, chances are you'll get yours too...
Sorry for your bad things that happened today. (hugs)
Post a Comment