Not me this time, but the dogs... All day its been a chain reaction of barks, good ol Winnie must be lingering around again. (Yup, im corny enough to name the bear) even the "neighbours"dogs are barking like mad, they have 4 as well, I'm not the only weird one down this road. We never see them, the house is FAR down the road but technically is our neighbour.
Well today was a really belated spring cleaning around here... I had the house to myself AGAIN. Secrets and lies, thats all he is lately. Im not stressing about that, I had sort of an epiphany ( fucked if I know how to spell that one) today, its all going to be fine in the end! Got it all figured out.
But yeah, washed the ceilings.... thats a hell of a job, i've never done it in the 5 years we lived here, so it was WAY overdue. I dont honestly think I will do it for another 5 years to be honest with y'all.
So needless to say, my neck is crinked now, my back is all fucked up and I need a bath. I got more drippings of ceiling dirt liquified on me than I know what to do with... gonna have to SCRUB that off.
Back to work tomorrow, its a slow week. Im going to enjoy that cause it picks back up again in another week. All walking files, so that will be great, since the weather is bearable.
I had a shit load of deep thoughts eariler, but I forget them now, my epiphany sorta pushed them all away.
Oh well...
Anyways, I need to bathe something awful and I dont have the time for a picture of a quote today.... I feel bad.
2 comments:
Everything will be ok. You're one of the tough ones, so I know it's true, regardless of what happens. Life is short, so living in shitty conditions is just a waste of precious time, right?
Good luck. :)
So man goes off to play with his buddies and woman stays home to scrub ceilings - hmm explain to me again why this is fair? Sigh. No wonder the dogs are barking mad - they stand for justice in this world...
Post a Comment