Sunday, August 12, 2007

"I'll be home before dark"



Really??? Cause right now its 2 in the fucking AM and still not home. Honestly I swear its just spiriling down hill this obssessive compulsive behaviour of his.

He went to work this morining, till approx. noonish, then his brother had called him ( funny thing my caller ID never shows his number when he calls) and wanted him to go with him to see the other brother where they were camping.... FINE!

Before he left though... He said, "We wont be long, Jo has to work nights tomorrow, I'll be home before dark" I should have went with them... it would be a marvelous thing to experience the land of eternal daylight! What other reason would there be for him not being home yet? Must still be daylight where he is.

FUCK IT, He's drunk! I bet everything I have and am that he is wasted. There was a time when I worried when he didnt arrive home on time, but not anymore.


I bailed this evening and went to see the Simpsons movie... it was alright but I definately expected more, you'd think after what 18 years they would have had some marvelous movie all made up, but nope... I was disappointed, but hey... atleast it was the Simpsons.

I just got home about an hour ago, figured "he" would be ticked that I took off, but to my suprise he wasnt even here yet. He should be calling anytime for a ride home... too damn bad buddy, im online, therefore you will get nothing more than a busy signal since I have a "downloadathon" in progress, these sessions take a full night of internet use...


Last night was an interesting night here at the Z'ers residence... I flipped my lid ( not literally like you Lysa) but a bunch of pent up anger came a flying out resulting in a half hour "time out" for him... no shoes, half in the bag, locked out of the house to think about "what you didnt do" meaning some of the work around the house, the daily chores that at the very least he could have helped with in the past 2 weeks.

My blog has become a full out bitch fest about my relationship... sorry about that everyone. I just am so frustrated with him lately.


It was a bit too hot to much with the dogs today, they mostly just got to chill out in the house, I had wanted to take them out in the fresh cut field to play... but it wasnt fair in this heat. Too bad, we havent gone out there for a few months now, I couldnt see them in the hay, but now thats its cut again, we're good to go.

Could have went to camp I guess, but honestly, I need a break from there as well, Too much of the same ol thing, nothing much to do and no one to really do anything with.


Met up with some friends and went to watch some fire rescue extracation thing that was going on here, talk about BORING... the first 5 minutes was fun, ( just looking around at all the fire men here from province wide) but after that little thrill, I bailed. Too hot to sit there and watch them cut apart cars to save the "victim".


Well, guess thats it for tonight. Gonna try and get some sleep.

Anyone wanna take bets on what time he comes home?? lol


Quote for the night...

How long the night seems to one kept awake by pain. ~Bernard Joseph Saurin


I wouldnt go as far as to say pain in my case, more or less anger....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont have much to say but am offering a hug.. or a tequila shot.. whichever makes you feel better.. lol..

I dont know how you have the strength to put up with some of the crap you do.. Lord knows i probably couldnt!

just remember to breath (ha ha) and pray for the wisdom to hide the body :-) (ps.. i'll be here to help dig or bail you out :-)

prin said...

Aww. (hugs) It is pain... You deserve better. :(

Technodoll said...

So what time did he come home, finally? Did he get to spend the next three days in the doghouse? hehe. Men. Can't live with 'em yet... they're everywhere :0)