
Well, I am awaiting a very important phone call this evening. I'm nervous and anxious. After much much much discussion with the breeder I have in mind, and a compilation of final questions to ask... Its gonna be a hefty long distance call....
Good day at work for the most part, got to take a lunch break with the dogs, that doesnt happen much ( once every 3 months lol) it was a nice change.
Guy headed for work this morning... now to attempt to regain my routine, Its so messed up now. Tonight I came home and was all excited that there would be dinner ready like there has been most other nights, but to my sad realization, there wasnt. I forgot he was leaving, even though I was home for lunch and he wasnt, I guess I thought he was fishing or something.
Oh well....
On another note, I got to thinking today, you know we all have those friends... the ones we love dearly, however, from time to time, they just annoy you?!? ( Me anyways) Some days its like I can only handle a very little bit of their wacked out ideas. I hate when you have nothing to say to something they think is a wonderful idea, yet you feel you must say something. No matter if you think its completely off to left field. Fuck sometimes its not even in the right game.
Guess I just take my friend role a tad to seriously sometimes, I dont remember taking any sort of vows?? Not once did I stand up in front of my peers, held my hand on my heart and said something along the lines of:
Today I take you as my friend, I will laugh at your jokes, feel for your tears, support any hair brained idea you may have, scare away your fears.
I will take your side even if you are clearly wrong, and will go out of my way to defend you when someone talks down about you.
I vow to minimalize hurt if you look like a fool in the new outfit you think is hot, and find a clever new way to seem to believe you have lost another few pounds.... although clearly you seem to have gained a few.
I would in all honesty defend a friend, and minimalize hurt any way I could, however, somedays I really dont feel like dealing with some stuff that you think I really need to know.
Oh well, bit and parcel of being a good friend I guess?!?!
I guess it more or less irks me ( ooh havent used that word in a while) when I have something on my mind or something that I am thrilled about, but when I try to speak of it... its dismissed.
What cha gonna do???
Well a quote for today... to keep my excitement about the potential 2 year down the road puppy....
Inside every Newfoundland, Boxer, Elkhound and Great Dane is a puppy longing to climb on to your lap.
Helen Thomson
Tee hee.
1 comment:
Yeah, I didn't vow anything either.. And after being abused enough, I've kind of given up on being the perfect friend. So cynical of me..
I'll try to be happier for you though, ok? :D
Yey bears!!! :D
Post a Comment