Tuesday, September 18, 2007

No depth~~~aka shallow

I have decided to delete this post... just because it really made me look like an idiot! lol
You'd swear I was still blonde ( you know, stereotypically blonde) Oh yes, MANY of you all don't know I finally decided on a color! Yes, the blonde is gone, the black is in the past and the present and future is reddish brown. Its nice, I really like it, my eyes have become SUPER green looking since the hair change.
Oh well, helps me feel better about myself!
I'll try to get some pics another day, I'm not one at self portrait-ing...

Hopefully this post wont run down the page all fucked up like the last one did, that was messed. Apparently I dont know how to use the "block quote" properly! lol

2 comments:

prin said...

Dang it! I missed it! Usually, I'm in the right place at the right time to catch these sort of things before people change their minds..

You're never shallow. ;)

Technodoll said...

ooo now you got me all curious, you can't do this to your fellow readers, it's not faaaaaaaaaaair! sigh. shallow schmallow... i want i want!