LOL, fuck I have to get on with getting my car fixed. Guess the struts have completely drained out now, and well, lets just say.... Ye Ol'Faithful2 doesnt ride like a Caddy lol I have to keep her under 110, its like a slow death for me driving near speed limit and not passing people...Oh so hard.
I was supposed to pick them up today, but didnt. DEFINATELY tomorrow.
Today was an alright day, gloomy and mellow, but a good day at work, the colder weather makes for good walking. I love fall so much for so many reasons.
In a strange mood today thats for sure, overly witty... can be dangerous depending on who you are talking to.
I really noticed today the difference a few years in age can make, its weird being the "old" one at work lol, one of the girls is 19 and the other is 22 or something like that, I don't think I made such little sense when communicating as they appear to. I actually found myself thinking something along the lines of "those youngins" and shaking my head internally.
I always noticed how "boys" always seemed so far behind in the language and vocabulary area, especially growing up where I did. But when I was growing up, I always thought us "girls" were quite articulate and intelligent, I'm not saying that the girls I work with aren't, they just speak so differently. I see their lips moving but I dont know what they are saying???
I feel like I should be sitting on my front porch waving a cane yelling out " why dont you get a haircut you hippies" or something like that?!?! Especially now that I read what I just wrote. lol
I hate to think of what the people who are 2 -5 years older than I am think of me and others in my age group!
Oh well,
Whatcha gonna do right??
Thats all for now, hopefully my happy mood will continue... its so refreshing.
Take care.
2 comments:
LOL Been there. Some people really don't have a clue. I feel so old sometimes too. :D Maybe we should dumb it down to fit in. :D
hah, well you two might feeeel old but i rule! mouahahahaha! says granny me. :-D
Post a Comment