Saturday, October 6, 2007

Like a deer in headlights....


I went to the bank yesterday, to get a whopping $20 out for random things before work and I was astounded by the numbers sitting there!!!

Work has owed me a lot of money for a long time now and honestly I never thought I would ever see a penny of it...

Well to my suprise there was WAY more money than what should have been in my account.
I stood there like a deer caught in headlights pondering about this extra fundage.

At first I had convinced myself it was just a bank error, must be someone elses money accidently depostited in my account, better not spend any atleast until I can find out who put it there...

So after work I stopped at the bank armed with every over due or late bill I have, placed them on the counter and said, "Once you tell where all that extra money comes from, I want to pay all this off"

Well turns out it was work!!!! So, payed EVERYTHING off ( bill wise) and am starting fresh now, ZERO balance on everything... its so refreshing. And to boot, my Grand Prix was just payed in full this thursday too!!!

Now my dilema, I want to keep X amount in my account for rainy days (aka winter months) but that still leaves me with a fair chunk to spend.

Im debating on a transmission for my Camaro ( to become a Z28 gurl again instead of just talking about being one) or a hot tub???? I mean, both would bring me ultimate joy but only one can be done...

Im heavily leaning towards the tranny though, and no rebuilt for this Z28 gurl, no no... I want brand spankin new ( that way I should be able to get atleast a few years out of it, before it blows like all the others have..
I just dont know what to do...

I also was thinking, of going a tad over budget and getting a brand new motor as well, (mines probably ceased by now considering the car hasn't ran or even been started for over 2 years now...) I just dont know,
If I got the 2 things, perhaps a new rear end would be good too, then I could get a nice "big block" motor and really have some "oumph" in my ride!?!?!

Too many options too many options.

3 comments:

prin said...

Definitely not the hot tub, says the biologist. :D

Congrats on your mini-lottery. :D

Skryker said...

That's so awesome that they finally paid you and you could pay all the bills. It's a great feeling, eh?

Spoil yourself rotten. You deserve it.

Technodoll said...

ooo i'd love a new rear end! :-D

hot-tubs are awesome but alot of work... get a jacuzzi bathtub installed instead, reeerrr! imagine all the hot bubbly baths during the winter months... *dreamy*

ok get the damn tranny and get it over with, LOL!