After finally getting into Prins Blog and searching back to find out what sort of non sense she had written about Grand Prix's and other american ( mostly GM) cars ( not cats stop hitting the "t" zedder)
WAIT!
That reminds me of another funny thing that happened to me... bear with me blog readers.
Facebook, that stupid attempt at a social community F'd me good!
after I got my computer back and up and running, I attempted to type in my "whats new" thing so... with my clumsy fingers I started to type that I was "NOT happy with my nekkid computer" However, Facebook F'ers decided that since I did not have my fingers positioned properly on the keyboard it would be Friggen hilarious to freeze up and have some fatal error of sorts just as I was about to type NOT...
Now, my fingers were shifted over one set of keys so take a quick peeksy down to your key board and see what letters are directly beside the "n" and the "o". I'll give you all a second.
K, isnt that just dandy now? yes Facebook decides to have an error just as I type what i think is NO but actually is BI!
And saves that much info.
So, my MSN starts up as I had a million other things to do besides worry about facebook for now.
I was now announcing to the world that I was bi. Everyone was caught off guard by this. I quickly went and inspected this mess up and changed things around.
Thanks Facebook, I owe you one!
Now on to what I was originally typing here... how different we all are.
While chatting with Prin on MSN just now, I started talking about how I like my cars to have some good ground shaking rumble and how my dream truck would be an Avalanche with dual exhaust but smoke stacks, then add in a minimum 2 inch lift and a nice set of 33 inch mud tires.
So I started firing off links to mudbog pictures ( google it city folk, tell me you wouldn't just love to get in on some of that action)
Thats when we ended our conversation as it was Prins dinner time and my horses were/are hungry (so I better make this snappy.)
My life with some of you bloggers is like the TV show "wife swap" I think it would be fun as hell to get some of you here doing what it is we do for "fun" and me trying to stay awake for what you all call fun ( its probably not that bad but still, it would be far too laid back for someone like me)
We can hop you guys on a 4wheeler to start, set you up at the starting point of a baby mud hole and send you on your way ( we can send the kids through first on their bikes to show you how its done). Hopefully you make it through, hopefully you don't sink our bike... but none the less you would be full and I mean FULL of mud. Its always best too when you try to get off the bike and realize that the mud hole you are stuck in is up to your chest. Good luck leaving with your shoes. ;)
Once you all get the feel for that, put you in a jacked up old beater mud bogging truck and send you on your way to the intermediate hole... These are so bad, the mud doesnt go over the tires really.
But then. Put you through the swamp!!! Yes that's right, you will need a back hoe or other large piece of equipment to get the truck and you out of that thing.
There's something so sweet about the smell of burning mud as it fries on the manifold and engine. There's no smell like that to describe ultimate scent of fun!
Next we could get you into some beater cars ( no air bags) that barely run and put you all on a "track" ( mostly muddy, bumpy and with a few little mounds for hills) and see which one of you still has a car that can move at the end of it.
Yes bloggers, this is a demolition derby! You a car, and a helmet ( fire extinguisher too for safety reasons) drive those cars and hit each other like its no body's business!
You usually will have to crawl out of the window holes ( there are no windows in these cars for safety reasons again) but the rush you feel as you see the smoking cars and you take home the "trophy" for last car standing is unlike any shopping trip you could ever imagine.
To hell with swaping lives, I'm going to start up a city folk vacation to the country/boondock life!
Who's signing up?
Take care all, I have to go, my horses are going to end up cannibals if I dont get my ass out there and feed them.
Summary:
-screw it, read it you lazy folk... its a true zedder brain storm!
2 comments:
That swap sounds like my worst nightmare.
Car accidents, whiplash, mosquitoes and mud in my knickers.
I'll stick to my city life, kthanx! :-D
LOL!!
LOL @ the summary.
LOL @ "There's something so sweet about the smell of burning mud as it fries on the manifold and engine."
You be crazy.
:D
p.s. I won't judge you for being bi.
Post a Comment