Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Gimme a B!!!! 12

Aurgh all this time and some simple tests have concluded I have an issue with B12. I have been taking it for almost 2 weeks now (500 mcg per day) and I don't really feel much better, but I sleep like a baby now, wake up rested and when I'm a little on the late side taking my next dose of B12, I feel like SHIT!
I have issues, first it was potassium, now B12 *sigh* Could be much much worse though so I will take my easy to control issues any day!

Other than that, nothing really new and exciting here, its getting freaken cold, I have to set the car up on "early morning press button start" already to keep me ass warm when I B line it from the house to the car at the pre crack o dawn.
Winter hours should be starting up soon, can't wait, an extra half hour of sleep YAY

Oh yeah, dont let my car know this, but I have fallen in love with a younger Prix.. ( shut it Prin)
I'll just do a little tidbit of the car that has me smitten
Its a V8 303 horse power that will run on 4 cyl. on highway easy peasy driving. Ah F it, heres a link. Its a sweet car, perfect hillbilly redneck gurls car lol
The link is for the 2005, same basic thing for the 08 that I fell for though.
yup, looks like zedder is just destined to keep on with the American cars...
http://www.canadiandriver.com/testdrives/05grandprix_gxp.htm

I really have nothing to say honestly, so I'll stop babbling for now until I get some decent blog material.
Take care all

Summary;
-Whole lot o nuttin
- Love my Grand Prix's :oP

3 comments:

Technodoll said...

The thing with winter hours is after two days, that extra hour of sleep is gone and now, it's pitch black when the alarm goes off in the morning - awful!

Mutter. Hate it. Mutter.

So... are you trading up in the car zone??

Anonymous said...

Hey!
You forgot to mention that your car is aware of the 'new' feelings... didnt ya say that as soon as you eyeballed the new love, the old started 'clunking'?? lol.

prin said...

Yey B12! I didn't know that it did that...

No comment on the rest. :D