Thursday, September 11, 2008

The mens should avoid this entry lol

My feminine issues.
*AURGH*
WTF? Like we dont have enough shit to deal with in life, someone at some point also decided... "Hey, lets randomly and totally uncalled for cause women to itch in pounanny so damn far up in there that it drives them even more MAD"
Genious Idea!!!!
Yes thats right girls, zedder has just experienced her very first yeast infection. I mean those tv commercials piss me off now. The little boy comes into the kitchen with his TONKA truck carrying a load of Canesten or the other brand, yeast infection treatment stuff... Mom covers her eyes and snickers out of embarrassment and then burst out laughing with her friend.
Well LA DE DA!
This bizarre medical phenomenon is NO LAUGHING MATTER!!!

First, you notice this horrendous itch, naturally you scratch at it ( yes boys, we scritch our genital area too, but only when it is warranted)
Then, since this is the first time you have experienced this, you start a little bit of a panic attack ( well I do anyways)
WTF is wrong down there?
Then something in your brain decides to go through the filing system and somehow you conclude it must be a yeast infection. What does Zedder do? Calls some girl friends, surely someone has experienced this too. Sure enough, 9 out 10 people I call have ( k, I didnt call that many people, but you get my point here)
So off to the pharmacy you go.
Now this is where it gets uber interesting.
Now there are choices, Vagisil, Canesten, or Rexall( no name) brand.
You look at the prices ( as that is what women do even with the maddening itch screaming at you to make up your mind and buy ANYTHING, Feck Gold Bond will do, JUST MAKE IT SNAPPY)
So naturally I pick up the rexall brand, its a whopping $3 cheaper.
Then I look at the package and the location of the cash registers. On the package it states in BOLD ASSED letters... " VAGINAL ANTI-FUNGAL CREAM TREATMENT"

YES! That is exactly what I am going to walk through the store with announcing to the world that there is a FUNGUS issue I am dealing with. I dont fecking think so.
Hell, the extra $3 for the pretty pink package seems like a steal now.
Why the hell cant the package just read "Mind your own buisness its a girl thing"?

So, go home do phase one of the treatment, AHHH relief already!!!
Then wake up and go to work as no one is going to call in "Yeasty" now are they? Didnt think so.

Now I manage to make it through the first part of the day completely unaware that I even have this yeast infection anymore. Then out of NO WHERE, it starts up again.
NOW, I drive around all day ( this week anyways) and I am deep in the bush reading summer camps. The itch is maddening! Suddenly, PINE TREE branches seem like natures gift to ME! It took alot to not follow through with my idear, but rest assured I did not do it. I wanted to yes, but did not.

So, its day 3 now, I'm officially done with the little pills and the creams lets see if this is done and over with or not.

Yet again, the joys of being a woman have not ceased to amaze me.
Yee Fucking HAW! A new thing to worry about!

Summary:
TMI, I dont need to re-write whats going on lol.

Take care all, hope your vaginal and every other issues are going better than mine!

9 comments:

Technodoll said...

Oh. My. Fekking. GAWD!

Zedder you had me in stitches reading this! I am so linking this post to my blog - ROTFLMAO!!!

prin said...

lol!! You know, if you go to the gyno, they can give you a giant pill that takes care of everything. :D

But yeah, it's... uh... not fun?

prin said...

oh and lol @ "Why the hell cant the package just read "Mind your own business its a girl thing"?"

:D

myself said...

There are natural remedies to this situation which don't cost so much, such as a tampon soaked in plain yogurt and a clove of garlic wrapped in cheese cloth.

And being the cheap bitch that I am, both work swimmingly.

As a matter of fact I haven't had one since, but I have upped my yogurt intake since - seems to help.

Yeah. Ain;t being a chick grand?

Zedder said...

Looks like I am upping my yogurt intake drastically regardless of being randomly lactose intolerant. Hell a little bit of the "squirts" and some cramps are MUCH better than that itch from hell.

Happy to report, looks like the treatment worked after all *seriously doing happy dance, not the itchy dance*

I have an appointment with my family doctor on Wednesday, Oh the things I have to bring up with her lol, I hope she has her schedule cleared for the afternoon, yeast infection talk, migraine talks, lack there of, menstrual talk Oh I am a mess!
Lets hope the Doc can fix me all up!

Anonymous said...

Thanks to technodoll I have read this today and I am almost pissing in my pants! I am still laughing as I typed this comment! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Curly said...

Oh my God that was so funny! Mascara is running down my cheeks. I've had them before. Was getting my hair done too and spotted a round brush with metal bristles. It was all I could do not to sneak off to the bathroom with it...

BTW, Canestan is the best.

Zedder said...

girl, I can now laugh with you all, ITS GONE!! Things still just aren't 100% but the maddening itch is gone!

Curly... its fecking amazing the odd things that will run through ones mind to relieve this itching. I mean, when else would anyone try to find an escape route with a round brush to scratch or even pine trees?? That has NEVER seemed like a good idea to me before... But with the natural female smarts being over ruled by our genital area, we seem to revert to men lol. I now can say I understand the men a little more now, that is where their brain is located afterall... its a powerful area those genitals. ;)

Anonymous said...

After i spit my tea on my screen and screamed laughter at it, (and confuzzled the kids) i tried to call you :P

Kyle wanted to know if you were thinking of 'smelling pine fresh?' you know... like those car things?? lol..

keep saying you should write a book or something..

oh..and iknow its the other post.. but i LOVED how your rednekkidness comes out with the lawn tractor :D yeehaw!! Thats my gurl :D