Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Nothing of any interest to say

So here's some pics. So I dont feel neglectful to my blog ( and now that everything is reloaded on my fecking PC again and I am able to do things with Pictures)

Here's my Santa Fe, such a beautiful horse.


You just really have to keep an eye out for warning signs that this is about to happen lol


Shes looking a lot better now that we have her feed rationing all perfected and that both her and Venna have been vetted and dewormed


And now for Venna, she is definatley a western gamer in the making this little one.




And finally for tonight... a really nice picture of the 2 of them.


Now its off to bed for this girl, in the midst of treating a lovely female problem that I have never experienced before and hope to never experience again... *grumble grumble* I will hopefully blog about it tomorrow, yes that is right, tomorrows blog will be full of TMI for the mens. Deal with it, as I have to deal with this crap... lol

Take care all.

2 comments:

Technodoll said...

Ooooh zedder they are SUPERB!! great pics, too!!

mmm big shiny doggies :-D

ok it's tomorrow now... what on earth did you suffer from?

prin said...

Awesome!! They're so pretty!! I love the neck fur in the last one. Yeah, I'm not a horse person. :D