I finally have high speed internet! Holy crap, I love it.
I can now see everyones pictures and finally check out this thing called youtube lmao
Things are going well, tired of life in Kapuskasing but its almost over.
Got a new iPod touch for the main reason to keep in touch with online world. There is fuck all else to do in Kap let me tell ya.
Work is getting interesting. I don't want to get into too many details about it on here, but lets just say I have found some "eye candy" so it helps to pass the time.
I can't blog long today, have to go to Sudz to pay some bills ( the joy)
But get ready for some crazy photoblog pics now that I can upload and download like a normal person from the year 2009 sheesh.
Take care all
2 comments:
Wooohooo Zedder! Good to have you back, girl... in ways we never had you before, LOL!
Post post post :-D
Woo! Finally. :D
Post a Comment