Friday, May 29, 2009

Nother near death experience on my Beauty

Nah, it wasn't that bad, but scared me a wee bit... K a lotta bit
Today was riding lesson number 2 on Beauty ( who had a little wee bit of an attitude today I must say)
As soon as I got on her I just knew things were not going to go well. I even said to Golly Swell Knight Rider ( Knight Rider has now been added to her name since the Ottawa Police probably have an APB out on her lol) "I am going to fall off today".
Shitty attitude to have but oh well, one just must accept the gut feeling and share it right??
Anyways, most of my lesson was spent going in wee circles with Beauty to slow her the Feck down.
So, Beauty did not want to lift her feets while walking today and tripped on nothing and caught herself, can you believe it I STAYED ON! But, then there must have been a horse killing ghost in the left corner of the arena as she decided we must jump back for no apparent reason.
To me it felt like a rodeo horse bucking but I'm sure it was quite a small spooking jump back. I STAYED ON AGAIN! I was so fired up about that one that I somewhat squealed it out loud. Surprisingly not spooking her again lol
We decided after that it was time to get off and free lunge her, she was full of piss and vinegar, she ran around bucking and farting... I was standing in the corner by the bystanders picnic table for safety reasons ;) had nothing to do with a mild fear of hooves hitting me in the head I promise lol
As Beauty did her little jumpy thing with me on her I just remember thinking " oh fuck... HEELS DOWN" Guess it works.

On another note now.
Truckers are disgusting!
Since I am a road warrior tramp lately I have noticed many pee bottles on the side of the road. C'mon you disgusting pigs, get out of your truck and piss like a normal person, as if you sit there, piss in your pepsi bottle and chuck it out the window for all to see. You DISGUST me to no end!

Another note.
Things sure are weird around here with no Bailey bones :( Kita has been acting like a moron since his passing, she picked up his garbage picking habit and is just being very odd lately ( jack assed if you will).
Hope she gets out of it soon.

Since I am on the Island (Manitoulin) now ( google map it Montrealers its GORGEOUS... you should go vacation there sometime ) I am a bit more relaxed, have a really nice cozy cabin for the summer and am loving it so far. No more internet or cell service ( you'd have a mental breakdown Golly Swell Knight Rider)Took some pics of the place hope to have them up next weekend.
Also found a barn to hang out at during the week, the lady seems... well lets not really go there, I just want horse time. She's into some natural horsemanship thing and I must admit even though I am a skeptic it was interesting to watch. Why not learn some of it right? The weeks are just going to fly by I can see it.

Well, this has been a boring blog entry, just too much to say I guess. Hope you all are doing well and I hope to have some great stories to share in the future.

Summary:
-near death horse experience
-Truckers disgust me
-Kita being a fuck nut
-More horse babble

1 comment:

prin said...

The summaries always crack me up. :D

Not boring. I don't have horsies. :D