Saturday, May 30, 2009

Lost in the computer room

Oh I forgot about this Gem lol

Last weekend I came in the computer room to shut down the computer before bed and wasn't really thinking clearly as I did not turn on any lights. Now the house is still "new" to me since I am never here and I really don't know my way around in the dark yet.
Just as the monitor shut off, I thought to myself "Self, this was a bad idea" but decided to try to maneuver my through by myself in the dark.
I thought I was going the right way but somehow ended up in an unpacked box with no walls to be found.

My man was sleeping and I didn't want to wake him up so I started giggling to myself because in all honesty I was screwed there was no way I was getting out of there in the dark.

My giggles quickly turned into uncontrollable laughing as I was imagining what I must look like standing in a box in the middle of a room arms wide stretched searching for a wall or light switch.
This woke my man up, he didn't believe me that I was lost in the computer room so he walked over and turned on the light. Lets just say I was in the complete wrong corner from the entrance and I did indeed look like a fool.

Thankfully he was home and could rescue me from what could have been a long night standing in a box.

I'm a geek.

Summary:
-Darkness+new rooms= funny disasters

4 comments:

prin said...

LOL!!! That's so funny. Too bad there's no photographic evidence. :D

Melissa said...

I still say we need to have a camera crew follow you around... you'd make some crazyass money of the 'little' moments in your life... lmao..

i'm sitting here, totally giggling while reading, so L is sitting beside me 'fake' lol'ing too :D

Technodoll said...

He he! Was the moon not shining that night?

*grin*

I'll take notes and wear a headgear-light-thingie if I need to wander around our new place in the dark once we move.

OOOORRR just burn those empty boxes? LOL

Damita said...

lol , dont you love those little moments .