Saturday, May 2, 2009

Long night with the cat fishes

Man I love Catfishing, head out just before midnight, light a fire on the rock and bunch up a dozen worms on a hook and drop it in the water.
That about sums it up. They suck on the worms and voila you have a snack of catfish.
Didn't get in 'till 3 in the AM and am really feeling the effects of such a late night but it was worth it.

Last night at home and back up to no mans land for another 4 days *gags

Aurgh, theres that annoying beeping again. I apparently have something set up to alert me of the current time every day in one of the unpacked boxes (yes there are still lots of those) and it beeps like this for a good 5 minutes every weekend. I can't for the life of me find it, but when I do rest assured I will be heading out to buy what ever type of batteries it runs off. They wont die!!!!

I think I need a nap, I'm home alone and its blustery out there with the constant threat of rain so I'm staying in. Laundry is done, I'm all packed up to leave tomorrow, house is clean, animals groomed... Zedder bored.

The man is gone fishing again, not cat fish though, I have no idea what they are fishing for honestly. I wish I had something that I was that passionate about that I could do year round.

Speaking of passion for something check these horses out...


Yep...
I have been officially bitten by the Gypsy Vanner bug and am currently talking to a couple breeders ( but found one breeder I find amazing) and am looking to purchase one next spring.
They're like unicorns with out the horns, nothing quite so stunning in the horse world in my opinion.
This summer I am heading down to one breeders to see the herd and the breeder in person. My man wants to buy his Rhino ( google it, its not an animal) well, for a little bit more I am buying my Gypsy horse.

Well, I should go find something productive to do, this feels like such a waste of a semi sunny day. :op

Take care all

Summary:
-none today sorry

4 comments:

Technodoll said...

That is a mutha of a giant, gorgeous horse! WOW!!

Thanks for the link, I too am addicted now! Hmm I will have my stable in two months but no time for a horse... yet... he he!

First, some Silkie chickens to go in the big cook. Google them, they're sooo cool! ;-D

Zedder said...

Actually TD Vanners are smaller than the 2 I have now, and very pricey, I don't know if there are any breeders in your neck of the woods but if you are interested when the time comes I can point you in the direction of the only one I plan to buy from. :)

Technodoll said...

good cuz big horses scare me... i prefer them smaller.

I love the smell of horses...

prin said...

That hair looks super pretty, but high maintenance... Like, wouldn't burrs get in the leg hair all the time?